................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 9 mars 2015

Solid Rock



A1 - Ray Gentry - Willie Was A Bad Boy
A2 - Rockets - Little Drummer
A3 - Ray Burden - That Kind Of Carrying On
A4 - Kenn Darrow - Everytime
A5 - Johnny Skiles - Come Paddle Footin`down
A6 - Rovin`gamblers - Do The Fly
A7 - Emanons - Emanons Rock
B1 - Ronnie Dove - Lover Boy
B2 - Moonlighters - Never Never Never
B3 - Jim Edgar - Rains
B4 - Gene Jenkins - Short Stuff
B5 - Jimmie John - Solid Rock
B6 - Curley Sanders - Brand New R & R
B7 - Bob Baker - Turned On The Ice


Tracks found on the clouds. Cleaned. HQ Scans by Pappy


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Every time I come to your site, I find something that excites me, usually 5 or 6 things.

Many times I forget to say thank you.

SO I'll say thank you now.

Wayne