................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 5 mars 2015

Re-Up



01 - I Go Ape - Neil Sedaka
02 - Cool Down Baby - Elton Anderson
03 - Jupiter-C - Pat & The Satellites
04 - All By Myself - Fats Domino
05 - Knees Shakin' - Don Terry
06 - Bossman - Dean Hawley
07 - What The Heck - Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones
08 - Yes, I'm Gonna Love You - Sonny Anderson
09 - I'll Baby Sit With You - Ferlin Husky
10 - Chigger Chigger Wa Wa - Cab Calloway
11 - Do What You Did - Thurston Harris
12 - Phone Chick - Eddie Moore
13 - When I'm Gone - Jerry Jericho
14 - I Wanna Rock - Johnny Sardo
15 - I'm Walkin' - Ricky Nelson
16 - We're Gonna Rock Tonight - The Three Chuckles
17 - Chig-A-Loo - Happy Wainwright
18 - Real Rock Drive - Bill Haley & his Comets
19 - Tweedle Dee - Vicky Young
20 - If You Don't Know - George Hamilton IV
21 - Bertha Lou - Clint Miller
22 - My White Convertible - The Hall Brothers
23 - Don't Stop Now - Jimmy Maddin
24 - My Baby Likes To Rock - Wade Flemons
25 - Tiny Spaceman - Wes Bryan


Re-up

2 commentaires:

Larry a dit…

Thanks for re-posting. Any possibility of re-posting Vol. 41 of this great series?
Merci Beaucoup from Nashville.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Larry: Vol.41 is still available.
I'll update with today's re-ups.
Enjoy!