................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 6 mars 2015

I Saw Elvis Presley Last Night



A1 - Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody
A2 - Smiley Lewis - Shame Shame Shame
A3 - Bobby Vee - The Girl Can't Help It
A4 - Fats Domino - I'm Walkin'
A5 - The Crickets - What'd I Say
A6 - Bill Haley - That's How I Got To Memphis
B1 - Sandy Nelson - Rock Around The Clock
B2 - P J Proby - Stagger Lee
B3 - Eddie Cochran - Cut Across Shorty
B4 - The Ventures - Let's Go
B5 - Johnny Burnette - You're Sixteen
B6 - Fats Domino - My Blue Heaven
C1 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Ofire
C2 - Buddy Knox - Party Doll
C3 - Larry Williams - Bony Maronie
C4 - Jay And The Americans - Johnny B Goode
C5 - Eddie Cochran - Twenty Flight Rock
C6 - Lonnie Mack - Memphis
D1 - Bobby Vee - Peggy Sue
D2 - Del Shannon - Runaway
D3 - Fats Domino - I'm Ready
D4 - Gary Lewis - I Saw Elvis Presley Last Night
D5 - Johnny And The Hurricanes - Red River Rock
D6 - Eddie Cochran - Nervous Breakdown


Vinyl rip. Artwork


Aucun commentaire: