................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 18 mars 2015

Gone Ape Man



A01 - Wally Lewis - Lover Boy
A02 - Dorsey Burnette - It's Late
A03 - Nick Venet - Love In The Be Bop Time
A04 - Cliff Gleaves - Long Black Hearse
A05 - Lew Williams - Gone Ape Man
A06 - Bob Luman - Make Up Your Mind Baby
A07 - The Strikes - My Poor Heart
A08 - Lew Williams - Something I Said
A09 - Jackie Dee - Buddy
A10 - Billy Briggs - Chew Tobacco Rag
B01 - Dick Banks - Dirty Dog
B02 - Jay Blue - Get Off My Back
B03 - Slick Slavin - Speed Crazy
B04 - Jackie Walker - Only Teenagers Allowed
B05 - Dorsey Burnette - I Only Came Here To Dance
B06 - Bobby Lonero - Little Bit
B07 - Ronny Smith - Long Time No Love
B08 - Jimmy Craig - Oh Little Girl
B09 - Laura Lee Perkins - I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin'
B10 - Billy Griggs - Chew Tobacco Rag No 2

Vinyl rip. Covers, labels

Aucun commentaire: