................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 28 mars 2015

C'est le Honky Tonk Blues



01 - Honky Tonkin' - Dan Kidd
02 - You Win Again - Dougie Trineer
03 - Lovesick Blues - Sylvain Richard
04 - Take These Chains From My Heart - John Starr
05 - Hey, Good Lookin' - Terry Hachey
06 - My Sweet Love Ain't Around - Albert Babin
07 - There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight - Al Trineer
08 - Your Cheatin' Heart - Gaetén Richard
09 - There's A Tear In My Beer - Johnny Larivière
10 - Cold, Cold Heart - Fernand Gosselin
11 - A House Of Gold - Raymond Lebrun
12 - May You Never Be Alone - Siméon Roy
13 - I Saw The Light - Carmen Guitar
14 - Honky Tonk Blues - Honoré Godbout
15 - I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) - Johnny Trueheart

Found on the clouds long time ago. Posted by Stampede

Aucun commentaire: