................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 10 février 2015

These Hands



01 - Folsom Prison Blues
02 - Bad News (w Jeannie C.Riley)
03 - Come Along And Ride This Train-John Henry
04 - Medley (w Glen Campbell)
05 - I Got Stripes-I Still Miss Someone
06 - Jackson (w June Carter)
07 - These Hands-I Walk The Line
08 - Medley (w Rod McKuen)
09 - Folsom Prison Blues-I Still Miss Someone
10 - This Old House (w Statler Bros.)-The Rebel Johnny Yuma
11 - Medley (w Andy Williams)
12 - I Got Stripes-Long Black Veil-Delia
13 - Dark As A Dungeon-Folsom Prison Blues
14 - Jackson (w June Carter)
15 - The Last Thing On My Mind-Bye Bye, Bye Bye (June Carter)
16 - An Old Account (w Carl Perkins & June Carter)-Ring Of Fire


Found on the clouds. No original artwork.
Volumes 1/2/3 of a six bootleg vinyl albums issued in the eighties.
Home made covers

Aucun commentaire: