................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 22 février 2015

Stones In My Passway



01 - Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago
02 - Robert Johnson - Love In Vain
03 - Robert Johnson - Crossroad
04 - Robert Johnson - I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
05 - Robert Johnson – Ramblin’  On My Mind
06 - Robert Johnson - Walking Blues
07 - Robert Johnson - Come On My Kitchen
08 - Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues
09 - Robert Johnson - Stones In My Passway
10 - Robert Johnson - Terraplane Blues
11 - Son House - Shetland Poney Blues
12 - Son House - Delta Blues
13 - Son House - Special Rider Blues
14 - Son House - Depot Blues
15 - Son House - Am I Right Or Wrong
16 - Son House - Walking Blues
17 - Son House - Country Farm Blues
18 - Son House - The Pony Blues
19 - Bukka White - Aberdeen Mississippi Blues
20 - Bukka White - Parchman Farm
21 - Bukka White - Bukka Jitterburg Swing
22 - Bukka White - Hight Fever
23 - Bukka White - Fixin To Die
24 - Bukka White - Pine Bluff Arkansas
25 - Bukka White - Shake Em On Down


Artwork


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Just for the record (no pun intended), I realize this is a French pressing but they misheard the lyrics of the Robert Johnson song. It is "Stones in My Passway" and not "pathway."

Uncle Gil a dit…

@anonyme: Thank you for the correction. It's done!

Bob Mac a dit…

Other incorrect song titles are : Love In Vain Blues and Cross Road Blues