................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 8 février 2015

Shoot The Moon



01 - Kangaroo Blues
02 - Rockin' Rollin' Mama
03 - Pipeliner Blues
04 - The Lonesome Hearted Blues
05 - Show Boy Special
06 - Shoot The Moon
07 - Don't Ever Take My Picture Down
08 - You Had Your Way
09 - What Have I Done That Made You Leave
10 - New Milk Cow Blues
11 - There's A Little Bit Of Heaven Every Where
12 - There's A Chill On The Hill Tonight
13 - Columbus Stockade Blues
14 - Jole Blon's Sister
15 - I'm Gonna Move Home Bye And Bye
16 - I Left My Heart In Texas
17 - Triflin' Woman Blues
18 - Sweeter Than The Flowers
19 - Broken Dreams
20 - I Don't Know What I Do
21 - What My Eyes See My Heart Believes
22 - Trouble Trouble
23 - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
24 - Moon's Tune
25 - I Was Sorta Wonderin'


Artwork included


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks again - a fantastic set!
Mike

Uncle Gil a dit…

I'm glad that you like it, Mike !

rm a dit…

merci beuacoup