................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 5 février 2015

Ramblin' Man



01 - Calling You
02 - Never Again
03 - Honky Tonkin'
04 - Pan American
05 - I Saw The Light
06 - Move It On Over
07 - Rootie Tootie
08 - I Can't Get You Off My Mind
09 - The Blues Come Around
10 - I'm Long Gone Daddy
11 - Lovesick Blues
12 - Honky Tonk Blues
13 - Mind Your Own Business
14 - Lost Highway
15 - May You Never Be Alone
16 - You're Gonna Change
17 - I'm So Lonesome Could Cry
18 - Wedding Bells
19 - I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Living
20 - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
21 - Long Gone Lonesome Blues
22 - They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
23 - Cold Cold Heart
24 - Howlin' At The Moon
25 - Ramblin' Man


Artwork included


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you,appreciated.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks again for the continuation of this series - great music history!
Mike