................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 3 février 2015

Oh ! Boy



01 - That'll Be the Day
02 - Maybe Baby
03 - Peggy Sue
04 - Words of Love
05 - Rave on
06 - I'm Looking for Someone to Love
07 - Oh, Boy
08 - Think It Over
09 - Early in the Morning
10 - It Doesn't Matter Anymore
11 - Heartbeat
12 - You've Got Love
13 - Every Day
14 - Rock Me My Baby
15 - Love Me
16 - Well Alright
17 - It's So Easy
18 - I'm Changing All Those Changes
19 - Baby, I Don't Care
20 - Ready Teddy
21 - I'm Gonna Love You Too
22 - Tell Me How
23 - Listen to Me
24 - Send Me Some Lovin'
25 - I Guess I Was Just a Fool
26 - It's Too Late
27 - Don't Come Back Knockin'
28 - Raining in My Heart
29 - Peggy Sue Got Married
30 - Not Fade Away


OOP – Posted by Stampede

 

4 commentaires:

Lonesome Lefty a dit…

Great post! But the artist who painted the cover forgot something...

http://imgur.com/WdeBJAp

:-)

Uncle Gil a dit…

LOL!

Anonyme a dit…

thanks uncle gil for buddy holly download.the amount of work you are putting out you are not taking it easy. thanks keith

rm a dit…

merci beaucoup