................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 3 février 2015

Oh Boy!


BUDDY HOLLY – THE COMPLETE BUDDY HOLLY – 6 LP's MCA Boxset


A01 - Gotta Get You Near Me Blues
A02 - Soft Place In My Heart
A03 - Door To My Heart
A04 - Flower Of My Heart
A05 - Baby It's Love
A06 - Memories
A07 - Queen Of The Ballroom
A08 - I Gambled My Heart
A09 - You And I Are Through
A10 - Gone
A11 - Have You Ever Been Lonely
A12 - Down The Line
B01 - Brown-Eyed Handsome Man
B02 - Bo Diddley
B03 - Good Rockin' Tonight
B04 - Rip It Up
B05 - Blue Monday
B06 - Honky Tonk
B07 - Blue Suede Shoes
B08 - Shake, Rattle & Roll
B09 - Ain't Got No Home
B10 - Holly Hop
B11 - Baby Let's Play House


A01 - I'm Gonna Set My Foot Down
A02 - Baby Won't You Come Out Tonight
A03 - Changing All Those Changes
A04 - Rock-A-Bye-Rock
A05 - It's Not My Fault
A06 - I Guess I Was Just A Fool
A07 - Love Me
A08 - Don't Come Back Knockin'
A09 - Midnight Shift
A10 - Blue Days-Black Nights
B01 - Rock Around With Ollie Vee
B02 - I'm Changing All Those Changes
B03 - That'll Be The Day
B04 - Girl On My Mind
B05 - Ting-A-Ling
B06 - Because I Love You
B07 - Rock Around With Ollie Vee
B08 - Modern Don Juan
B09 - You Are My One Desire


A01 - That'll Be The Day
A02 - I'm Looking For someone To Love
A03 - Last Night
A04 - Maybe Baby
A05 - Words Of Love
A06 - Peggy Sue
A07 - Everyday
A08 - Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues
A09 - Listen To Me
A10 - I'm Gonna Love You Too
A11 - Not Fade Away
B01 - Ready Teddy
B02 - Oh Boy!
B03 - Tell Me How
B04 - Maybe Baby
B05 - Send Me Some Lovin'
B06 - Little Baby
B07 - Take Your Time
B08 - Rave One
B09 - You've Got Love
B10 - Valley Of Tears
B11 - Rock Me My Baby




A01 - Baby I Don't Care
A02 - It's Too Late
A03 - An Empy Cup (And A Broken Date)
A04 - Look At Me
A05 - Think It Over
A06 - Fool's Paradise
A07 - Early In The Morning
A08 - Now  We're One
A09 - Lonesome Tears
A10 - Heartbeat
A11 - It's So Easy
B01 - Well... All Right
B02 - Love's Made A Fool Of You
B03 - Wishing
B04 - Reminiscing
B05 - Come Back Baby
B06 - That's My Desire
B07 - True Love Ways
B08 - Moondreams
B09 - Raining In My Heart
B10 - It Doesn't Matter Anymore


A01 - Peggy Sue Got Married
A02 - Crying, Waiting, Hoping
A03 - Learning The Game
A04 - That Makes It Tough
A05 - What To Do
A06 - That's What They Say
A07 - Wait 'Til The Sun Shines Nellie
A08 - Umm Oh Yeah (Dearest)
A09 - Smokey Joe's Cafe
A10 - Slippin' And Slidin'
B01 - Love Is Strange
B02 - Slippin' And Slidin'
B03 - Learning The Game
B04 - Crying, Waiting, Hoping
B05 - What To Do
B06 - That Makes It Tough
B07 - Peggy Sue Got Married
B08 - That's What They Say
B09 - Dearest
B10 - You're The One


A1 - Slippin' And Slidin'
A2 - Dearest
A3 - Love Is Strange
A4 - Peggy Sue Got Married
A5 - That Makes It Tough
A6 - Learning The Game
A7 - You're The One
A8 - Ivan - Real Wild Child
A9 - Ivan - Oh, You Beautiful Doll
B1 - Waylon Jennings - Jole Blon
B2 - Waylon Jennings - When Sin Stops
B3 - Lou Giordano - Stay Close To Me
B4 - Lou Giordano - Don't Cha Know
B5 - Buddy Holly Talks, Topeka, Kansas
B6 - The Ed Sullivan Show - Dec 1, 1957
B7 - Buddy Holly - Alan Freed Interview
B8 - Buddy Holly - Dick Clark Interview


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels.
Re-up by request



7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Great job I love Buddy Holly.

Could you please put Conway Twitty's Box Set on soon.

Thank you very much for all the great discs so far.

Eddie B

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Eddie B: Sorry, I don't have a vinyl boxset of Conway Twitty.
I'll post a double album...

Anonyme a dit…

Oh Boy! - INDEED!
Thank you.
Mike

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for this Box-set.

I bought the 6-LP set about 30 years ago and still have it.
I'm going to burn a MP3 CD so I have a complete copy.

Jan V

Jan V a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil,

I'm a fan of Roy Hamilton.
There are 2 albums I cannot find anywhere.
Do you have a way to find them ?

Roy Hamilton 1964 Sentimental, Lonely & Blue (LP)
Roy Hamilton 1966 The Impossible Dream (LP)

Jan V

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Jan V: Sorry. I have just a 27 tracks CD "Rockin' and Boppin'".
I wish you good luck!
I'll look around...

Jan V a dit…

Thank you for the reaction.

I have that album (not the real album but the MP3 download).

There are more collections and "Best of" but the 2 I mentioned are original albums.

I have a few tracks.

They are the only albums I don't have.

Jan V