................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 20 février 2015

Lewis Boogie



"Live At The Star Club, Hamburg" is not an album, it's a crime scene: Jerry Lee Lewis slaughters his rivals in a thirteen-song set that feels like one long convulsion…


A1 - I Got A Woman
A2 - High School Confidential
A3 - Money (That's What I Want)
A4 - Matchbox
A5 - What'd I Say (Part. 1)
A6 - What'd I Say (Part. 2)
B1 - Great Balls Of Fire
B2 - Good Golly, Miss Molly
B3 - Lewis Boogie
B4 - Your Cheatin' Heart
B5 - Hound Dog
B6 - Long Tall Sally
B7 - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels


4 commentaires:

Evil Rev a dit…

This is the greatest "live" album ever recorded

meuchk a dit…

I do agree it's the greatest ever

paco's brother a dit…

Usé jusqu'à la corde et jamais rassasié !
Ce jour là ce n'est pas un ange qui est passé, mais le diable en personne.

Anonyme a dit…

The first track is misnamed - it should be named Mean Woman Blues, although it does segue into I Gotta a Woman a bit in the middle....