................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 12 février 2015

Hillbilly Fever



01 - Floyd Tillman - Don't Be Blue
02 - Roy Hall - Polecat Blues
03 - Ted Daffan - Born To Lose
04 - Al Dexter - Pistol Packin' Mama
05 - Texas Ruby - Don't Let That Man Get You Down
06 - Jerry Irby - Drivin' Nails In My Coffin
07 - Texas Tyler - You Doggone Son Of A Gun
08 - Jack Guthrie - Trouble In Mind
09 - Jack Guthrie - Careless Love
10 - Merle Travis - Nine Pound Hammer
11 - Gene Autry - Dixie Cannon Ball
12 - Jenny Lou Carson - I Love You
13 - Johnny Bond - Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! That Cigarette
14 - Paul Howard - Drinkin' All My Troubles Away
15 - Jesse Ashlock - Betty Ann
16 - Jimmie Skinner - You're My Big Baby Now
17 - Judy Perkins - The Moon Still Shines On The Moonshine Still
18 - Little Jimmy Dickens - Hillbilly Fever
19 - Rocky Bill Ford - Beer Drinking Blues
20 - Allen Reynolds - Beer Bottle Mama
21 - Lefty Frizzell - My Baby's Just Like Money
22 - Lefty Frizzell - If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time
23 - Joe Lewis - Truck Driver's Night Run Blues
24 - Skeets Mc Donald - Today, I'm Movin' Out
25 - Gene O'Quinn - The Pinball Millionaire


Aucun commentaire: