................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 4 février 2015

Hey La La



01 - Walking The Floor Over You
02 - You Hit The Nail Right On The Hand
03 - Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
04 - That Wild And Wicked Look In Your Eye
05 - Answer To Rainbow At Midnight
06 - Seaman' Blues
07 - Waiting For A Train
08 - Have You Ever Been Lonely
09 - I'm In Crowd But So Alone
10 - My Filipino Rose
11 - My Tennessee Baby
12 - Driftwood On The River
13 - Letters Have No Arms
14 - I'll Take A Back Seat For You
15 - Give Me A Little Old-fashioned Love
16 - G. I. R. L. Spells Trouble
17 - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
18 - I Need Attention Baby
19 - I'm Free From The Chain-gang Now
20 - Don't Stay Too Long
21 - A Drunkard's Child
22 - Any Old Time
23 - If You Wan't Some Lovin'
24 - Hey La La
25 - Rose Of The Mountains


Artwork included


Aucun commentaire: