................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Today Is That Tomorrow



A01 - Sweet Lies
A02 - Your Tomorrows Will Never Come
A03 - It Gets Late So Early
A04 - I'm Lost Between Right Or Wrong
A05 - Promises (Promises, Promises)
A06 - My Love And Baby's Gone
A07 - Today Is That Tomorrow
A08 - First To Have A Second Chance
A09 - These Hands
B01 - You Can't Divorce My Heart
B02 - Treat Her Right
B03 - Heart's Highway
B04 - I'm A Boy Left Alone
B05 - Just Can't Live That Fast Anymore
B06 - The Waltz Of The Angels
B07 - Lullaby Waltz
B08 - Glad I Found You
B09 - Now That You Are Gone
B10 - From An Angel To A Devil


Vinyl rip and scans by Willie


1 commentaire:

LasseLloyd a dit…

First of all I would like to wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Also thanks for the Lefty Frizzell albums!