................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 3 janvier 2015

R.I.P. Country Boy

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jimmy-dickens-oldest-opry-member-dies-94-27970694


A1 - Take An Old Cold Tater And Wait
A2 - I'm Little But I'm Loud
A3 - My Heart's Bouquet
A4 - A Sleeping At The Foot Of The Bed
A5 - Another Bridge To Burn
A6 - Life Turned Her That Way
B1 - May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose
B2 - We Could
B3 - Hillbilly Fever
B4 - Country Boy
B5 - Violet And The Rose
B6 - Out Behind The Barn


Vinyl rip. Covers, labels


3 commentaires:

Argentinian Rocker a dit…

Happy New Year, amigo y garcias por compartir tantas joyas!!

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Thank you for the wealth of music you have provided us over the years, Jimmy Dickens. You will be sorely missed.

So Rockabilly a dit…

je vois que l'on commence mal cette année...beaucoup d'entre nous l'auront connu à travers son fameux "I got a hole in my pocket" sur CBS ...RIP Mister