................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Treasure Untold



A1 - I Love You A Thousand Ways
A2 - If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time
A3 - Shine, Shave, Shower (It's Saturday)
A4 - Cold Feet
A5 - Don't Think It Ain't Fun Dear
A6 - When Payday Comes Around
A7 - My Baby's Just Like Money
A8 - Look What Thoughts Will Do
A9 - My Baby's Just Like Money
B1 - You Want Everything But Me
B2 - I Want To Be With You Always
B3 - Give Me More, More, More (Of Your Kisses)
B4 - How Long Will It Take (To Stop Loving You)
B5 - Always Late (With Your Kisses)
B6 - Mom And Dad's Waltz
B7 - You Can Gon Your Way Now
B8 - Treasure Untold
B9 - Blue Yodel No 8


Vinyl rip and scans by Willie.


Aucun commentaire: