................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Easy Ride



Herb Pedersen, Chris Hillman, J.D. Maness, Hal Blaine, Bob Warford, Skip Conover, Lee Sklar, Dennis Fetchett, David Morgan, Harley Trey Thompson, “Rocket” Ron Lemire, Joey Scarbury, Linda Dillard

1. Last Thing On My Mind (3:11)
2. Childish Love (2:54)
3. The Fields Have Turned Brown (3:12)
4. The Homecoming (4:25)
5. Easy Ride (2:33)
6. Lonesome Feeling (2:44)
7. Willow Garden (2:52)
8. It's Worth Believing (3:13)
9. Even The Worst Of Us (3:37)
10. Your Love Is Like A Flower (2:44)


Vinyl Artwork Included (front, back, labels) by searnav


7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Now another Herb Pedersen! You are too kind Uncle Gil

Merci


JohnnyDiego a dit…

Thanks for the Herb Pedersen and Chris Hillman lately. Any more of these guys in the works? I can't seem to get enough of them.

Searnav a dit…

A third Herb Pedersen coming soon. More Chris Hillman in the can too.

Anonyme a dit…

Great as there are a few Chris Hillman solo albums I can't find elsewhere.

Searnav a dit…

Just let me know which ones by Chris Hillman you can't find - I have them all.

Anonyme a dit…

I thought I had replied but checked and see not. The two albums I would like by Chris Hillman are Morning Sky and The Other Side. Thanks again for the Herb Pedersen albums.

Eli Koch a dit…

Thanks for the Herb Pedersen and Chris Hillman.