................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


vendredi 12 décembre 2014

Country Boy


VA – KINGS OF COUNTRY – LP Hallmark


A1 - Johnny Cash - Country Boy
A2 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Cold Cold Heart
A3 - Charlie Rich - Another Place I Can't Go
A4 - Conway Twitty - Crazy Dreams
A5 - David Houston - Sherry's Lips
B1 - Johnny Cash - Born To Lose
B2 - Jerry Lee Lewis - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
B3 - Charlie Rich - Long Long Way To Tennessee
B4 - Carl Perkins - I Care
B5 - Warren Smith - Tonight Will Be The Last Night






A1 - Johnny Cash - I Couldn't Keep From Crying
A2 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Someday
A3 - Charlie Rich - Time And Again
A4 - Carl Perkins - Sweethearts Or Strangers
A5 - Warren Smith - Who
B1 - Johnny Cash - Always Alone
B2 - Jerry Lee Lewis & Charlie Rich - Sail Away
B3 - Dane Stinit - Mean Eyed Cat
B4 - Carl Mann - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
B5 - Charlie Rich - Ain't It A Shame

 _
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels 

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi. Do you got a Download link for this Record? I can't find the link. VA – KINGS OF COUNTRY Vol.2 – LP Hallmark

Uncle Gil a dit…

I will repost in two weeks... for Xmas :))
Cheers !

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. Love your blog.

Paul Antonio Padilla Galofre a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil...
Just for two things.
First, wish you have a Happy New 2015 plenty of success, for you and all your family members.
Second, remember you promised activate the links of KINGS OF COUNTRY...
Best Regards,
Paul

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Paul Antonio Padilla Galofre: First, a promise is a promise, but I was a liar because I repost'em BEFORE Xmas. The 12 of december to be exact :)
Secons: Thank you for your good wishes. Same for you and yours.
Cheers!
Ah, third: the links are on the "Vol.1" and "Vol.2" !

Paul Antonio Padilla Galofre a dit…

Thanks a lot, my good friend!
VERY kind of you, Uncle Gil...