................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mercredi 2 août 2017

The Signifying Monkey



A1 - Howlin' Wolf - Highway Man
A2 - Sleepy John Estes - Registration Day
A3 - Rosco Gordon - T-Model Boogie (Take 1)
A4 - Junior Parker - Mystery Train
A5 - Jimmy DeBerry - Take A Little Chance
A6 - Smokey Joe Baugh - The Signifying Monkey
A7 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Hello Hello Baby
A8 - Billy Adams - Reconsider Baby
B1 - Johnny Cash - Give My Love To Rose
B2 - Carl Perkins - I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sorry
B3 - Billy Lee Riley - Rock With Me Baby
B4 - Jack Earls - Crawdad Hole (Take 2)
B5 - Roy Orbison - You're My Baby
B6 - Ray Smith & Charlie Rich - Sail Away
B7 - Charlie Rich - Closed For Repairs
B8 - Harold Dorman - Wait 'Til Saturday Night


_
Vinyl rip. Covers, labels


10 commentaires:

AussieJohn a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil - interesting compilation!

phipps11 a dit…

Thank you. This is a great series. I hope you will post more!

lemonflag a dit…

Merci

Mister Moon a dit…

These "Roots of Rock" series are truly great, and some of the tracks are hard to get even now, a zillion Sun compilations later. Unfortunately, these links are dead and gone. Do you plan to upload these comps again?. Many thanks and keep on rockin´!

Tori a dit…

Thank you! Hope to see more volumes in this rare/OOP series...

Mister Moon a dit…

Thanks a million for re-uploading this, Uncle Gil!. We love Sun!.

JohnnyDiego a dit…

All but two of these songs are new to my collection. Where have I been?
Great stuff! Thanks Uncle Gil.

Anonyme a dit…

Merci beaucoup !!! (Peut être y aura t'il d'autres albums de cette magnifique série introuvable)

Rocky Lane a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil. Been waiting decades for these to reappear. Any chance you have Volumes 2,3,6,7,11 and 12?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Rocky Lane:
Sorry, when I bought these volumes, I was less interested in the Sun Blues and Rhythm & Blues tracks ...
Since, I have not put my hand on it ...