................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 25 mai 2015

Crazy Baby (Up)



A01 - She's About A Mover
A02 - She's Gone
A03 - You'll Lose A Good Thing
A04 - The Rains Came
A05 - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
A06 - Wild Side Of Life
A07 - Crazy Baby
A08 - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
A09 - What'd I Say
A10 - Loving Cajun Style Live
B01 - Sweet Summer Day
B02 - Almost Persuaded
B03 - Enter My Heart
B04 - Girls Who Waits On The Tables
B05 - I'm Leaving It Up To You
B06 - Going Out With The Tide
B07 - Silver Wings
B08 - Baby I Want To Love You
B09 - Running Back
B10 - A Man Can Cry

_
Vinyl rip and scans by bopping

 

3 commentaires:

AussieJohn a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil - I had Freddie's greatest hits once but somehow lost the CD.

salehr5412 a dit…

please reupload

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Super. Thanks, Uncle.