vendredi 5 juillet 2024

Satisfaction Guaranteed



A1 - Danny Wolfe - Let's Flat Get It
A2 - Veline Hackett - Billy Boy
A3 - Vince Everett - Baby Let's Play House
A4 - Vince Everett - Such A Night
A5 - Danny Wolfe - Once With You
A6 - Kenny Lee Martin - The Shape I'm In
A7 - Andy Quinn - Can'tcha See
A8 - Wayne Walker - Little Ole You
B1 - Danny Wolfe - I'd Rather Be Lucky
B2 - Danny Wolfe - Pretty Blue Jean Baby
B3 - Don Estes - Mama Mama
B4 - Rusty Evans - When I'm Alone With You
B5 - Howard Crockett - You've Got Me Lyin'
B6 - Vernon Taylor - Satisfaction Guaranteed
B7 - Joe Hudgins - Where Did You Stay Last Night
B8 - Sonny Curtis - Talk About My Baby
 
Vinyl rip

5 commentaires:

Fede Ricko a dit…

Great album!!! Merci Uncle Gil!!! I played it a lot on my turntable more than twenty tears ago

Anonyme a dit…

Great album. Hey Uncle Gil : could you upload the "Clovis Sessions" album that Charly released around the same time as this one? Thanks for everything.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Sorry, I lost my copy of the Clovis Sessions...

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil !!

Aussie a dit…

thank you